About Me

My photo
Alfred, New York, United States

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

*K & Z

        *K contacted me to be her wedding photographer, as part of my wedding package she received a free engagement session. Her fiance was home for the week and we wasted no time. Fortunately this gorgeous weather enabled us to have a beautiful and fun photo session. Since this couple enjoys the outdoors we decided to go to a large open field for this session. I enjoyed spending time getting to know K &Z, they were such a fun and easy going couple that we couldn't help but have fun running around the field taking pictures.

*K & Z you are a wonderful couple and the love between you is so obvious. I wish you all the best as you prepare and anticipate your wedding and I can't wait to photograph your big day!























































No comments:

Post a Comment